ATTORNEY AT LAW
PO BOX 403, MAIZE, KS 67101
I’m passionate about empowering others to live a better today than yesterday through education, legal counsel, and accountability.
Advocating for my clients in and out of the courtroom is an extremely important part of what I do. I want to be your full-service attorney, helping you restore your personal picture whether it is after a personal injury or crippling debt. Then, let’s help create a legacy for your family through estate planning, and finally let’s start, develop, or grow your business.
With several years of experience working in compliance, juvenile law, victim services, and church ministry, I have a keen eye for figuring out creative ways to solve my client’s problems and create efficiency. As the founding attorney at Fields Law, I am more than just a legal expert, I am a partner in your future.
– Church In-House Counsel
– Criminal Law
– Debt and Credit Repair
– Juvenile Defense Work
– Malpractice and Ethics Defense for Attorneys
– Wrongful Convictions
– B.A., Missouri Western State University
– J.D., The University Of Missouri – Kansas City School Of Law
– The United States District Court Of The District Of Kansas
– State Of Kansas
– Drum Major For Justice Award
– Kansas Leadership Center
– Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
– Wichita Area Breastfeeding Community
Want to Work with Jasmine?
Fill out the contact form below to see if your case aligns with Jasmine’s practice areas.